Did he like me!??

Ok so last year this guy cAme to youth but he wasent from around here and we talked and stuff but then he left and I tought I'd never see or talk to him again then somehow he got my number and started txting me and saying that how he regretted leaving and how he wishes he could hang out with me and stuff then later on he'd say how beautiful and gorgeous I am and when he'd see me he'd hug me veryy tight oh and he lived three hours away from me and so then he said he liked me and stuff and would tell me goodmorning and stuff like that butt he said he'd only want to ask me out in person and idky so then he started acting weird like he wouldnt say anything anymore or talk as much but one day he didn't txt me at all and I taught he was just probably busy but then the next day he didn't so I asked my friend if to txt him or not and she said yeah just say hey so I did but he didn't reply and I no he saw it and from that day on he hasn't txted me not once but Hes seen my txts and btw he's 17 and I'm 16 and I miss him and I acually really like him but did he even like me!!!!?????

1) He may just be playing around and trying to be friendly. I have a friend whos 18 and im 14 turning 15. He says stuff like "awww ur so cute" or "i want to hug you tight" and such. But we're just being friends. However, he may have feelings for you, he will give clues. IN my case, he asked me whether if i would have feelings for him and smth like that along the way. he then told me that if i needed a date for prom i should contact him and things like that.

2) I talk to guys on kik who i met on omegle. we would start to talk but then it would just die offf, you could say. they would see me say "hey" but never reply. soooo, i think hes just bored.

HES JUST PLAYING YOU