Ladies and Gentlemen.. Question for both. What should I get my boyfriend for Valentine's Day?

He has been my Bestfriend for several years and really hadn't been the lovey type until we got together because he wasn't really into the other females.. they just didn't make an effort to show any affection. And No, We both already agreed we don't want to have sex. So. Any suggestions ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

Having sex should not have came up in that conversation in the first place. That should be automatically even when it's not a special time of the year. That's nothing special. What is special though is you getting him a threesome with either you and one of your best friends or two of your best friends while you just sit back and watch. That is a special gift. He'll get the gift of multiple p*ssies and your gift is to truly see him happy and getting the intense pleasure he desires that you alone cannot give him no matter how hard you try. This will definetly be the best valentines day for the two of your. Especially him.

• 6 years ago

Walnut pie!! It is like a pecan pie but it uses walnuts. You could even bake it in a heart shaped tin! Heck, bake two so he can share with his folks!! Better than sex! Good luck and may your lives be full of love, laughter and music.

• PmY
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Matching tattoos (if it's true love for the long-haul)

• Lady
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

A sweater in his favorite color.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.