Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 years ago

President Obama told Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of Israel, Not to try to influence Congress on sanctions against Iran,?

when he speaks to them in March of 2015.

American people,

how do you feel about Pres. Obama seeking "better relations" with Iran, while snubbing this meeting with Mr. Netanyahu?

Update:

fightthepower,

I don't watch any news, Cnn, Fox, abc,cbs, nbc.

I read and make my own decisions.

Most questioners/answerers on this site parrot the Progressive Liberal mission statement of hating America and its Allies.

Blaming Charlie Hebdo for the slaughter of 12 of its employees confirms my opinion of this "U.S. Pres."!

Anonymous,

Give me verified sources where Netanyahu said 9/11 was very good for Israel!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Obama is a fool on a fool's course. As if Iran would be provoked INTO creating the A-Bomb because of sanctions. Not despite sanctions.

This is the same way of thinking that FDR purposely provoked the Japanese into attacking Pearl Harbor. That it is our fault the Twin Towers fell on 9/11. It's twisted thinking of fool's. The same kind who think Israel is apartheid.

• 6 years ago

Are you aware, Thomas M, that President Obama is the one who gave Israel the Iron Dome? In case you do not know yet what this Iron Dome does, you should refer to the live news reports of Binyamin Netanyahu and the Israeli army under Netanyahu's control committing genocide last year because the democratically elected Hamas (Palestinian army) fired rockets towards Israel because of the ILLEGAL BLOCKADE of Gaza Strip by bully-brat war criminal Netanyahu that has turned Gaza into the world's largest CONCENTRATION CAMP. The Iron Dome prevented the Hamas-fired rockets from doing any damage in Israel---no deaths. Not so for Netanyahu's brutal murderous criminal unrelenting attacks on CIVILIANS in Gaza. Israel is PROTECTED because of President Obama giving them that Iron Dome.

Now...go study PROTOCOL and READ THE CONSTITUTION, wherein the PRESIDENT is the one who sets the foreign policy decisions. Iran is under newly elected leadership, and the new Iranian leader has been in talks with the Obama team and four other nations (assembled by Secretary of State John Kerry at President Obama's request) to give up any nuclear weapons ambitions (their leverage) in exchange for a gradual easing of the very harsh sanctions imposed by President Obama after repeated attacks in 2009 and 2010 by Hamas. President Obama may not like Netanyahu, but the Deputy Secretary of Defense for Israel has stated on more than one occasion on international television that "the President Obama is the best I have ever seen on providing security for Israel."

John Boehner and the sabotage-everything-Obama far-rightwing extremists in the House are in a giant hissy-fit POUT that President Obama has risen in popularity polls and that their vicious attempts to attack him have not worked. To spite President Obama, alcoholic "leader" Boehner, ruled by the "whacko bird" Tea Party few (as John McCain calls the teabag Republican fanatics, IGNORED protocol and did an "in your face" unpatriotic end run by improperly inviting the bully war criminal (in the midst of an election year in Israel that would require U.S. neutrality) to speak before the House in March---the purpose would be to UNCONSTITUTIONALLY undermine the ongoing negotiations for nuclear disarmament set up by the Obama administration...and this should NOT be allowed.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Netanyahu told the Israeli press that '9/11 was very good for Israel'.

How do you feel about blindly supporting a man who was happy that 3,000 Americans were murdered on US soil?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

It's amazing how conservatives think everything is so black and white and just parrot what Fox News says instead of using actual brain power to think the situation through for themselves

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I think Obama is a semi-decent person and its a shame he's surrounded by war-profiteering sh*theads like Netanyahu

• 6 years ago

It is either a severe mistake,a clever deception,or a revelation of true intent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.