How can I tell my big half brother the truth-that he's a lazy selfish b¡+(h?

He's 17 and I'm 13 and he came to live with us from his dad a few months ago. So far he's used up my expensive toothpaste and mouthwash and my little plaque finding tablets for my braces, he uses my toothpaste I bought when he didn't replace the 3 bottles he used up and I told him if he wanted to... show more He's 17 and I'm 13 and he came to live with us from his dad a few months ago. So far he's used up my expensive toothpaste and mouthwash and my little plaque finding tablets for my braces, he uses my toothpaste I bought when he didn't replace the 3 bottles he used up and I told him if he wanted to brush his teeth, get his own toothpaste. I used different toothpaste and guess what. It's half empty across out basin. He never cleans our bathroom although he needs to and mum tells him to do it. He goes to tesco and buys chocolate and coffee. I bought lunch for something different. He texts mum and guess what he said. Hannah spent ALL her lunch money on sweets and fizzy drinks at tescos!!!! Also I was up at half nine last night doing simple exercises to help me get in shape, guess what he said to mum, Hannah was up at midnight last night bouncing around her room. I swear I hate him more than my little bro. And when I went to town during the summer holidays and our step dad said tidy the house, I cleaned the house and left before he woke up. When I came back he was in his room playing FIFA and he had a cup, pizza box and the trays were out and crumbs all over the kitchen floor. I'm so sick of him acting like the victim when he's the bully. A boy in my class squashed a rotten banana all over my bag, ruining my maths homework due 10 minutes later and he laughed, saying it was my own fault and move on from it. As you know there is always that one teacher that is no homework detention
Update: Basically how can I tell him to grow up and stop acting so smart when in reality he sounds stupid?