What is the story behind your favorite food and drink?

Favorite Answer

Food: Seafood gumbo πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜† -being from Louisiana you basically eat seafood almost everyday lol. The first time eating it was good!!! I like mine with lots of sausage and shrimp!!🍀🍀 Crabs also. Okay.. Let me stop here because I'm getting hungry 😩

Drink: Coke 🍷- I use to HATE Coca Cola! I couldn't imagine drinking it until my freshmen year in college. My roommate only had Coke one night when I ran out of sprite. Didn't feel like going to the store because it was like 1 in the morning (I wake up all the time to drink something). She gave me a cold Coke & Oh M Gee! I fell in love. πŸ˜‹πŸ™ŠπŸ‘…πŸ’¦

Favorite food: Kobe beef, the first bite that I've ever had... I basically had an orgasm.

Favorite drink: Single malt scotch.. had it often because of the people that I've drank with and it grew on me over time.

Green tea,I love it..a favorite in this is a Green tea banana slush..Mmm..yum..* It simply tastes..sooo good,refreshing good taste that happens to be good for you as well,that's the story there,and foods..well they change with me in what is a favorite..atm,grilled salmon & shrimp come to mind,with fresh herbs,lemon wee bit of butter,a spicy cocktail sauce for my shrimp please..story is..I simply like it,my taste buds enjoy it..what more to this story does one really need except title it.." Enjoy" ~*

Maybe was my parents but my tastes are my own..food that reminds me wen I was a child that I eat make me feel all warm an fuzzy is tomato soup

• ?

Steak needs no story.

neither does Coffee.

so that's about it...

• george

i went to a "grits" party once and the meat they served was "chittlins"..i have been hooked ever since.i live in summerville,south carolina,usa.it's the HOME of sweet tea.

• Actually, Louisiana is home to sweet tea, in my opinion 😊

no story its just my taste buds as of now

no story at all, I just like them...

bno story