Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

How did the Hippies, who were so anti "Big Brother" in the 60s become Big Brother in the 2000s?

• ?

They took over such instituionns as many mainline churches, government bureacracies and the educational system. It is hard to rail against Big Brother when you are Big Brother.

The one that amazes me is the concept of alternative and herbal medicine. When I first became interested I was the only conservative in the entire world. One day I was at the herb store and realized that everyone in there was as far rght as I. Then it dawned on me that if you had alternative medicine you owuld not ned socialized medicine. Thus the lack of hippies.

FYI I am sure they are out there but I do not know a single old hippy that is not still a lefty.

because leftists did not and still do not understand that Socialism is Big Brother, an Alinsky Fascist just the same as the National Socialist Worker Party aka NAZIs

Those hippies became a lot of things, including greedy wealthy conservatives, lol! So much for idealism.

In a soldier's stance, I aimed my hand

At the mongrel dogs who teach

Fearing not that I'd become my enemy

In the instant that I preach

Acid induced delusions of Utopia. The Alinsky component never entered their minds that it was basically fascist.

• Because they want things their way. Back then they had to fight the system to get what they wanted. Now they are the system, and they are trying to prevent others from changing it.

They got old, religious, racist and became republicans. They crave the all-seeing-eye on them at all times.

• Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

He also sees you Iying.

• PAMELA

They grew up.

• Lv 6
      5 years agoReport

How grown up is trying to control things like what people eat and drink?