Self proclaimed 'feminists', about that dictionary thing, if you say that feminism is 'just about equality', how hard is it to show that...?

Update: ... any given 'feminist' does not, in fact, measure up? So even if we all just go "Oh yeah, feminism is just about equality" like good little sheeple, why should we believe that there ARE any feminists? Can you show us one of these good, real feminists who is NOT a man hater? I admit there are... show more ... any given 'feminist' does not, in fact, measure up? So even if we all just go "Oh yeah, feminism is just about equality" like good little sheeple, why should we believe that there ARE any feminists? Can you show us one of these good, real feminists who is NOT a man hater? I admit there are some but they're basically Christina Hoff Sommers and her ilk and I don't see many 'feminists' sounding like her.