How do you get paid by pay ripo.com?

I am a member of payripo .com and it shows that I have over $400 to with draw but I can't get pass the screening?

Anybody else uses this that acually got paid? I don't want this to be a scam. I am sick of the traffic everyday and working at a dead end job and never time or money to enjoy my life! this has to be real.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is a scam. I signed up and made 3695. They don't respond to emails. I have reported them to the FTC. I suggest anyone else that signed up to do the same thing. They need to be shut down!

• Mani Raj5 years agoReport

If you really want to earn by joining genuine company then SIGN UP for free http://bit.ly/1CEMplX
      If you can't click in this link then copy and paste it in the browser. You get paid every 20 minutes total 72 times a day. You must be 18 yrs and above to join.I gurantee you will like it

• Aimee
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

28th of every month. All my bills get paid in the first 2 weeks then I live on whats left. I sometimes think I'd like to be paid weekly, but I'm used to it now.

• 5 years ago

I still can't get paid, so has anybody here found a true way to make real money without having to get someone else to pay for the membership?

• Niyu5 years agoReport

vrei sa faci bani dar nu sti *** ? vrei sati maresti venitul ? acum ai o sansa , cel mai bun site de task-uri din romania te asteapta vino sa facem echipa inpreuna http://www.viespar.ro/?reff=e6d8cca7e2059ec4a961e09a8af17a9a

• 4 years ago

Participate in paid surveys is fun, fascinating, and economically gratifying and you can inform exactly what you think of the products you make use of every day because every year huge and small business spend billions of dollars on studies and market research to help discover exactly what items individuals as you wish to purchase!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

This site is a total scam I have also tried and tried to get my money with no luck. It really is time that we all must do something about them.

• 5 years ago

Enough evidence from users to confirm it a scam

• 5 years ago

They used to be called two different names before this, so if they keep changing their name there has to be a reason.

• 5 years ago

I have been trying to withdraw for the last 3 days-no luck. cannot get past the surveys/offers. I had made over $6000.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Sorry to break the news, but it is a scam.

• 5 years ago

its totally fake site

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.