Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 years ago

do you know the difference bt looking latina and looking latindian?

now you know ...lol

Update 3:

and my fav latin babe Mexican diva NINEL CONDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpmL6XmYvrk

Youtube thumbnail

Update 4:

to me and to a lot ppl , looking latino is having Caucasian racial traits and looks , latin european e.g PENELOPE CRUZ or like the woman in the pic , if not you look either mestizo or indian simple as that

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Technically, anyone with ties to Latin America can be classified as "Latino", regardless of their race. Thus, there is no single definition of "looking Latino" because it varies on an individual's perception of that term. For instance, if you live on the West Coast and you were to describe an individual as looking Latino, people may assume you're referring to a Mexican American of a Mestizo background, in New York, they may assume you're referring to a Puerto Rican of a triracial background, and in Florida they may assume you're referring to a Cuban American of a White or Mulatto background, and so on.

The following is Native American/Amerindian actor Rudy Youngblood (star of Apocalypto). Now some people may describe him as "looking Latino" because his appearance is similar to some Mestizos, which is what they may interpret as Latino from their perspective. So no, not everyone immediately thinks of a blue eyed woman when they hear someone described as looking Latino.

Attachment image
    • 5 years agoReport

this guy doesn't look indian , he looks mestizo

• Login to reply the answers
  • John
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

This isn't a fair comparison you put a side by side of a model and just an average person.

I understand your point Latin people can be Caucasian that's why you chose a model with blue eyes.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I can tell all the time who's latino and who isn't , only a stupid person wouldn't know

• 5 years ago

Sorry I looked at that

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Yea no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.