Joe asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 years ago

Will i be a le to reach a six pack abs? And if so until when?

I go to the gym on average 4 days out of the week. And i've been going for 8 months but i haven't been taking care of what i eat but for now three weeks in and i've went from 187 lbs to 176 lbs and after each workout i run 2 miles and i do 20 minutes of abdominal workouts and the two abs from the top have started to show and my stomach is starting to get harder. The only part of my stomach which is stil fat are my love handles. How long will it be until i get a legit six pack? Do i keep doing my same routine or what do you suggest i add onto it?

I've heard that High Intesity Interval Training (HIIT) is a very good way to tone, lose fat, and this one I'm not positive but even strengthen. Since it's all the rage now maybe they have a class at your gym? I know eating habits are pretty much a requirement for any fitness routine, that is always a problem for me, so try easing into it? Sorry I know it's not the great detailed advice you were looking for. I know there are a lot of resources on websites and youtube. I have the same problem area though.