What do you think about the drz400sm vs. the wr250x supermoto? Which is better in your opinion? Which is a better beginner bike?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What do you think about the drz400sm vs. the wr250x supermoto? Which is better in your opinion? Which is a better beginner bike?

Source(s): drz400sm wr250x supermoto opinion beginner bike: https://shortly.im/TbZPh
    • Login to reply the answers
  • conroy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Drz400sm Vs Wr250x

• 5 years ago

Both are equally good beginner bikes.

The DRZ is cheaper, heavier, has more power. The WR250X is fuel injected.

TBH, you can't go wrong with either choice, and whichever you buy, you might wish you had the other instead for whatever reason. I went through that phase too... I own a DRZ 400S.

Just commit to one and enjoy it, don't worry about which is better. Both can be had for not too much money on the used market.

See my DRZ. It's behind the Gladius.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

brand new neither are a good beginner bike unless you dont mind trashing 6 grand worth of bike when you dump it .. the drz is a nice bike though ... i dont recommend any new bike for a starter bike, get something used and it doesnt really matter what except the shorter and lighter the better ..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

If no riding experience the WR would be okay if you bought a nice used one to learn on, but the DRZ will be the bike with a bit more power if highway riding is expected.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.