Best of the best acting coach in Alabama?

Anyone knows where I can find the best acting coach in Birmingham. I'm tired of scams and stuff. I want someone connected to good network so I can get auditions quite easy too

• Cogito

Coaches are no use. Acting has to be taught as part of a group, because it's all about interacting and reacting to other characters. It can't be learned on your own with a coach.

Find a really good acting school. You may be able to get recommendations at a local theatre. And you should be performing with a community theatre anyway - so ask there.

And acting teachers don't need to be 'connected' anywhere - that's not their job.

When you've had several years at a good acting school and loads of stage experience, you might be able to find a genuine agent who would have good connections - and might get you some good auditions.

But do understand that nothing in the acting industry is ever 'easy'.

I think this game is going to be a close one. I am an Alabama fan but I have the feeling Saban and his team aren't going to be ready for a tough team like LSU. I think LSU wins by a TD : (