Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 6 years ago

Asian dramas recommendation?

I like RomCom dramas. Korean dramas are my favorite.

My favorite ones are: My girlfriend is a gumiho, Shining Inheritance, Coffee Prince, Princess Hours, A Hundred years inheritance, Lie to me (& somewhat similar genre)

I watched A LOT of korean dramas, so it would be nice if you also recommend some taiwanese/japanese dramas.

Favorite Answer

Korean drama:

The Heirs (I thought Lee Min Ho's character in this was charming)

High School Love On (watch if you're a fan of Infinite)

My Love From Another Star (this drama was popular and a lot of people seem to like it)

Cunning Single Lady (hilarious)

The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry (hilarious as well)

Taiwanese drama:

Hi My Sweetheart (the lead actor did a lot of funny facial expressions and inner monologues)

Love Buffet (cute drama)

Japanese:

Atashinchi no Danshi (watch if you're a fan of Maki Horikita from HanaKimi and love a drama with a bunch of good-looking boys)

Amachan (not really a rom-com but it was a very popular drama in Japan in 2013, I highly recommend this to watch! Don't be surprised by the total episodes, there are 156 eps if I'm not mistaken but the duration is just 15 minutes for each episode)

My Boss My Hero (too funny! those facial expressions, I died of laughter XD)

Yankee-kun to Megane-chan

Switch Girl

Itazura na Kiss: Love in Tokyo

Well if you like japanese dramas try, kimi ga nozomu eien.