Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 years ago

Christians, why did god create insects?

If he knew that insects would cause many diseases (especially malaria) why would he still create it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Insects do far more good than harm to the planet. For the most part, they are the primary organisms that break down organic waste where it is can be consumed more readily by plants. Of course they are also vital for plant pollination. In some places, they are one of the main sources of protein for humans. Basically we'd be dead without them.

If somehow you could count the number of human deaths done by other humans, I would imagine that far outweighs whatever insects have done. In the USA alone, millions of babies are routinely killed every year. By calling it abortion rather than murder, insects seem to be a greater menace.

• Cindy
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Here is something a wrote a few months ago that should answer your question, at least from my point of view:

http://www.journeyintotheson.com/2014/05/03/the-pr...

• Yasi
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Genesis 3:And to Adam* he said: “Because you listened to your wife’s voice and ate from the tree concerning which I gave you this command,+ ‘You must not eat from it,’ cursed is the ground on your account.+ In pain you will eat its produce all the days of your life.+ 18 It will grow thorns and thistles for you, and you must eat the vegetation of the field. 19 In the sweat of your face you will eat bread* until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken.+ For dust you are and to dust you will return.”+

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Because hes crazy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

So frogs could have a decent meal.

• 6 years ago

God's original creation was perfect.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

disease and death are because God said He will not strive with man forever and that everyone must die, then the judgment

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.