So, since the Chinese control the Oil in Nigeria, is Obama not interested in rescuing the slaughtering of girls and women?

Of course I care about these women and girls as I am not a Neoconservative - can't you see your hero is a Dukakis Democrat many sub-Saharan African states, most notably Nigeria and Angola, have large untapped fields of oil and natural gas. Once almost solely controlled by colonial powers and the IOC’s, Angola... show more Of course I care about these women and girls as I am not a Neoconservative - can't you see your hero is a Dukakis Democrat
many sub-Saharan African states, most notably Nigeria and Angola, have large untapped fields of oil and natural gas. Once almost solely controlled by colonial powers and the IOC’s, Angola and Nigeria are rapidly developing ties with both Chinese oil companies and the Chinese government. As Chinese oil giants such as CNOOC, CNPC, and Sinopec expand their reserves by purchasing shares in Angolan and Nigerian oil fields, the Chinese government reinforces its position in these countries by assisting in infrastructure projects, forgiving debts, and giving loans and grants.