Anonymous

Why do only ugly asians worship caucasians?

Jiang Qinqin,Zhao Wei,Wang Yan,Zhou Xun,Faye Wong,Cecilia Cheung,Yang Mi are married to their own men and they ar eone of the most good looking unmixed east asians who have naturally beauty while Priscilla Chan,Michele lee,Kesha lee are married to a caucasians and they're ugly.

Update:

no such thing as mongoloid features.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they have low self steem if you go to china town you will notice that all asians who get along with caucasians are fat,short,have small eyes and flat face,asians who don't mingle with caucasians have exotic featurers such as big eyes,un flat face,tall to medium height and are not fat.

• 6 years ago

All asians worship caucasians...that's why in your cartoons the most powerful or to show power it's blonde hair blue eyes...You all are true separatist and definitely stick to your own most of the time but when you take that trip on the wild side it will be with the race you worship...caucasians...as for the white guys the "ugly ones" as you called them married...be proud those caucasians have a shit load of money!!

• Brian
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

You have met all Caucasian male/ Asian female couples have you? What you consider ugly may simply be women with very strong Mongoloid features, which the Caucasian male may find attractive or exotic and interesting, while the Asian woman may see the Caucasian man in the same way.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

The only Asians that worship white people are the ones who come from upper class background where they value education. Most Asians here in America are very much from educated families while the Asians that live in rural areas in their countries do not value education and are extremely rare in America but those guys like the Cambodians and Filipinos get along pretty well with Blacks in California.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Priscilla Chan Ugly

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I see many Asians at Abercrombie & Fitch stores buying clothes and admiring the White staff members!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

*maybe some think they should upgrade their race by mixing with white caucasians ? lol ...* I can hear them saying things like I'd my children to look like KEANU REEVES...lol

Source(s): NO BS PRODUCTION
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Worship? F@ck off. Devil.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I want to molest Zhao Wei so hard!!!!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

who tf cares ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.