Is Louis Tomlinson okay?

Louis has been looking significantly dejected lately at events and interviews with the One Direction boys. Do any Directioners know what's going on with him? He seems to be getting thinner and thinner since the You & I video and he doesn't say a lot during interviews and his stage presence even seems down. I don't know. I've heard that he's going deaf in one ear and even that he has an eating disorder and that a band manager or something has banned him and Harry from sitting side by side at shows and interviews to extinguish the "Larry" rumors and such (Harry has seemed more charismatic and chatty lately, however)? Is any of this true or anything?

Favorite Answer

He's got thinner, yes. It's not surprising though; he's been incredibly busy and he has started smoking which could affect his body in that way. There's no point in worrying about his weight - I'm sure he's fine. You really shouldn't listen to those rumours about him having an eating disorder, he shows little signs. Yeah, well they've been trying to get rid of 'Larry' rumours for since like September 2012. That isn't something new. Tone deaf in one ear? Rumours rumours rumours. You should really stop listening to rumours, ha. It's so easy to make some story up.

Stage presence? Right, so I don't know if you believe that Louis and Harry are in a relationship but if you don't then don't bother reading this next bit. I find it interesting how a lot of people have noticed this for the WWA tour. Have you noticed how he is often rather stiff and hardly moves about? He spends loads of time clutching his microphone or adjusting his clothes or in-ear. It's sad - yes. But it's not his fault. He's in the closet, so he can't let himself relax too much because you may see his more flamboyant character if he does. And their managers don't want that, since that gives the idea that he's gay (even though being flamboyant doesn't mean your gay.) So he has to be careful with his movements. I don't know if you believe this is true but I think it's quite obvious when you see little videos of him behind the scenes where he looks a lot more relaxed and himself. I promise you he will go back to his normal stage presence - like at Up All Night - and I hope we see it at their next tour (OTRA.)

I agree. I'm worried too. I just want to hug him and keep him safe from mean people. I hate that his losing weight rapidly. I hope his okay. And he rarily does little cute dances on stage or maybe smile. I haven't seen a genuine smile lately either. He just needs some love. :(

he seems okay to me

no