Will the military pay for an Accelerated Nursing Program?

4 Answers

  • Sandy
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

    Heck yeah. But you'll probably have to put in a tour or some time nursing for the military.

  • 6 years ago

    I have a BS in Biology and am looking into nursing schools in which I can obtain my BSN in approximately 12-16 months.

    Thank you

  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

    Sure all you have to do is enlist, serve your time, then use the GI bill

  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

    No. They want people who already have their degrees and licenses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.