Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 years ago

Do you agree that you must go through all five stages of grief in order to heal?

The five stages being: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

Because I've experienced Denial and anger, but I have not and will not ever bargain. They can **** themselves.

Favorite Answer

You can go through them from now on and also acceptance and you can go through some and not all or all in different order or one more than the others. Denial is the coping technique when the shock is too great that the mind plays the trick on you. Anger is just the other side of sadness and sooner you let that go the better you will feel for it gets you no where and it is a choice to let go the anger and allow the sadness. The more acceptance you have the less you will have the others. You do not have to go through them as much ,or in rare case I never heard of, not at all to heal if you have a miracle and you do not have to go through any certain rigamaro . Each person s different. Pray, be honest with yourself,think positive and have faith for God to hear you and help you with your thoughts. Get prayer agreement if the grief is too great.

• Grin

People are confused about these stages. These were developed for people who had a terminal illness. And how they tend to react to the news.

I do not think grief caused by the death of a loved one, follows this protocol. Or in my case it is not how I've felt.

For some Life journey itself IS the healing process..

You'll never heal. Never. It's something you'll only learn to live with.

Source(s): my high mind
  • No, they're not actually scientifically backed up.

yes, or at least most of them

You mises out the reward. Sex.