Lord moyes has vanquished us .. Why is luis Enrique a clueless idiot?

HE INSIST on playing munir el haterrorist and for some reason let deulofeu go on loan he benches both messi and Godmar (who put sociedad to the sword in te 20min) he was on Also yet again Suarez missed a sitter (took the keeper them tripped) yet people will say its messi fault lol I don't blame suarez tho I... show more HE INSIST on playing munir el haterrorist and for some reason let deulofeu go on loan he benches both messi and Godmar (who put sociedad to the sword in te 20min) he was on

Also yet again Suarez missed a sitter (took the keeper them tripped) yet people will say its messi fault lol I don't blame suarez tho I know he'll come good

Oh and congratulations to either atletico or Real Madrid the 2014/2015 la liga champions at this point I wouldn't mind winning ucl Real Madrid/chelsea style