promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

should latinos claim ariana grande latina?

Italians are latinos ( from Europe), ariana grande looks like one , doesn't she ?

does she look any different from Caucasian Mediterranean race Latinas?not at all uh? ... I think she should be called latina , she doesn't look anymore or any less than a lot of Latinas

Update:

I claim her latina

Update 2:

The Latin European-influenced region of the Americas came to be called Latin America in the 19th century. The French Emperor Napoleon III is often credited with this naming. The term is usually used to refer to Spanish- and Portuguese-speaking countries, namely Hispanic America and Brazil. The majority of Latin Americans have Latin European ancestry, notably Spanish and Portuguese because of former colonization, but also Italian ancestry because of former diaspora.

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Alex
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

No. Latin Americans need to stop being called Latinos because most aren't even white, and they aren't even from Europe.

Ariana Grande is more Latina than most Latin Americans who are Amerindian, mixed race, or black, etc.

But no, in the American sense she should not be called Latina because she is not Latin American. She is white. Demi Lovato is white. Eva Longoria is not full white, and I don't know the fourth one.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Latina isn't a race. Most Latin people are white. Ariana Grande uses a lot of fake tan.

Ariana Grande is a white latina just like the other women there. (except for Eva longoria. shes mestizo. Mix of white and native American)

• Elisa5 years agoReport

A Latina is a woman of Latin American origin or descent.Since Adriana Grande has no connection to Latin America, her family come from Italy its silly to call her a Latina and incorrect.

• 5 years ago

She does look Latina. I'm not too familiar with italians though. It's not that many of them here in Florida. Whatever she is mixed with though makes her look like the stereotypical Latina. And I didn't know Demi Lavato was Latina. I guess her name should have given it away.

• ...Show all comments
    • Alex
      Lv 7
      5 years agoReport

Mexican isn't a race. Her dad looks majority white if not full. Lovato is not a Spanish last name, it's Italian by the way

• Mark
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

It's not like she's a mountain and someone climbs her and "claims" her for all of Brittania or a piece of luggage that someone "claims" at the luggage dropoff. And she could really be anything. How does she define herself? Probably a mix of several things. It's only people on here who seem to think a whole group of people "claim" someone.

So no.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • If you did not know who Ariana Grande was, and you just saw a picture of her, you would assume she's a mestizo..don't fokin lie.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jhfxthjyv
      Lv 5
      5 years agoReport

Metis are First Nations and yes some people still use the words castiza. I do when trying to be specific.

• Magui
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Italians are Latin. Not Latino. Latino in US means Latin American (from Spanish speaking countries).

They claim everyone that has one drop of "Latino blood".

• ...Show all comments
    • 5 years agoReport

mixed ppl but you ether look one race or the other or both( mestizo) but ariana looks latina wether she were mixed or not...that's how any latino would see her

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i fapped to her nude photo.

• 5 years agoReport

nude??lol

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

ok.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.