Jeff asked in TravelItalyFlorence · 6 years ago

is florence henderson dead?

Bahahahahahahahahhaaah!!!!!!!!!! Very funny........putting that in the "Florence" section .

No, my friend, she's still alive and well, and is actually a regular on those Friar's roasts these days.----known for her keen wit and sharp tongue.

I believe it was the roast of Jerry Stiller.....where someone made a crude joke about having a Very Brady Christmas..........and wanted to jump Florence Henderson, and she went with the joke and invited the guy over......egging hm on. I am sure it's on You Tube.

No she is alive and she is 80 years old

No she's not. She's an active 80 year old who competed on one of the cooking shows not long ago. Her website is here: http://www.flohome.com/index2.htm

No she is alive and she is 80 years old

she is 80years old now