Fun things to do on NYE on Maui?

I'll be on Maui for NYE and want to know what kinds of fun things there will be for me to do. Please help! Thanks.

• Tori
    Favorite Answer

You don't mention your age, but if you are over 21, your best bet is probably in Lahaina where there are more restaurants and bars. Take a look at Warren and Annabelle's or a dinner cruise if there are any with reservations available. You could also try going to one of the luaus, and most of the larger hotel restaurants will probably have some type of festivities: http://pnwtravels.hubpages.com/hub/maui-in-winter

guys, guys! don't entertain this loser. a girl named bayleigh only becomes a stripper? GROW UP! you're over 21, and arguing with a 14 year old. actually quite sad.

Source(s): I BLOCKED YOU, by the way. Have a nice life, loser .

Haleakala Sunrise, Snorkel Kahekili Beach, N to S, or S to N, which ever way the current is flowing.