Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 5 years ago

我英文不太好!請問下面英文文章是否合乎文法 ?有哪需改正?

i have worked at suzuki motor for 1 year and honda motor for tow and a half years and my responsibilities are vehicle sales and customer relationship management,both i routinely create nice performance for my business, I always try my best and well use what I have learned to complete my job

after having specialized in vehicle sales business for three and a half years,i have developed a passion in business,and i hope i could transfer my skills to further align with my career development goal

one of my strengths is sales management,and i believe that this exactly what this position is looking for,someone who is capable of sales management and i have these skills to offer

i have an established track-record of sales management,i can help the company in sales management by setting up a system to become better and better

Rating
    Favorite Answer

修正如下,有問題請提出。

I have worked at for Suzuki motor for 1 year and Honda motor for two and a half years, and my responsibilities are vehicle sales and customer relationships management, for both, I routinely created nice performances for my business, I always tried my best and well used what I had learned to complete my job duties.

如果您目前仍在Suzuki 工作I have been working for Suzuki motor for one year and had worked for Honda motor for two and half years. 如果您目前是在Honda motor 工作I had worked for Suzuki motor for one year and have been working for Honda……….. 如目前兩家工作都已辭掉I had worked for Suzuki………and worked for Honda motor for two ………..

After having specialized in vehicle sales business for three and a half years, I had developed a passion in the business, and I hope I could transfer my skills to further align with my career developing goal.

One of my strengths abilities is sales management, and I believe that this is exactly what this position is looking for, someone who is capable of sales management and I have this capability to offer

I have an established track record of sales management, so I can help the company in sales with the management by setting up a system to make the related operations become better and better