How do I get my Instagram account to have an arrow next to where it says follow? The arrow drops down and suggests whose page to look at.?

I really want this because it looks cool & I have 1.2k followers and following 1078. Does this have anything to do with it? Serious answers only.

I've been wanting to know this as well but I'm really not sure, i heard that if it doesn't have an arrow then instagram is going to delete your account, but im 100% sure it is a scam.

• belicia5 years agoReport

Hi guys, your instagram will have an arrow if it finds accounts that you have tagged alot, or are simply related to yours, genre wise.

I saw that you dont have you dont have to have your account public once... I looked this up and the person said that it has to be public, then on a PC it would say verify arrow then you check the box, but its not here :( And also, the @verifyarrow is just a scam.

your account has to be public in order to have the arrow

You can follow @thelifeoftayy and shout them out and they will help you get the arrow , they helped me get it .

U need to have over 20k and mainly celebrities or fake accounts of celebs have that much

• Cassidy5 years agoReport

Not true... I have 3.7k and have an arrow Idk how I c
      Got it tho

Ill help .. It is real.. they are going to ..

to get the arrow you have to follow @verifyarrow

shout them out

and use the hashtag #verifyarrow

Btw i have the arrow my instagram is .. xx_queen__ (two underscores)

Idk why people want arrows it doesn't mean anything it just kinda Shoutouts bigger accounts that are following you... I have 1 idk how I got it I have 3.7k with no scams getting them so their are even some accounts with 5k that don't have an arrow and I only have 3.7k so idk I honestly think it's how popular you page is idk for sure tho

I've been wanting it to your account as to be linked to something on insta

You have to follow _maceyladyga And shout her out. Then refresh your page twice and it should be there

If your account is private, you can't do it. Only people with public accounts have it when they have like 20k

• no true. there's people following me with 1k and they have it. i have 4k and don't have it