How do I get my Instagram account to have an arrow next to where it says follow? The arrow drops down and suggests whose page to look at.?

I really want this because it looks cool & I have 1.2k followers and following 1078. Does this have anything to do with it? Serious answers only.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago

I've been wanting to know this as well but I'm really not sure, i heard that if it doesn't have an arrow then instagram is going to delete your account, but im 100% sure it is a scam.

• belicia5 years agoReport

Hi guys, your instagram will have an arrow if it finds accounts that you have tagged alot, or are simply related to yours, genre wise.

• 5 years ago

I saw that you dont have you dont have to have your account public once... I looked this up and the person said that it has to be public, then on a PC it would say verify arrow then you check the box, but its not here :( And also, the @verifyarrow is just a scam.

• 5 years ago

your account has to be public in order to have the arrow

• 5 years ago

You can follow @thelifeoftayy and shout them out and they will help you get the arrow , they helped me get it .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

U need to have over 20k and mainly celebrities or fake accounts of celebs have that much

• Cassidy5 years agoReport

Not true... I have 3.7k and have an arrow Idk how I c
      Got it tho

• 5 years ago

Ill help .. It is real.. they are going to ..

to get the arrow you have to follow @verifyarrow

shout them out

and use the hashtag #verifyarrow

Btw i have the arrow my instagram is .. xx_queen__ (two underscores)

• 5 years ago

Idk why people want arrows it doesn't mean anything it just kinda Shoutouts bigger accounts that are following you... I have 1 idk how I got it I have 3.7k with no scams getting them so their are even some accounts with 5k that don't have an arrow and I only have 3.7k so idk I honestly think it's how popular you page is idk for sure tho

• 5 years ago

I've been wanting it to your account as to be linked to something on insta

• 5 years ago

You have to follow _maceyladyga And shout her out. Then refresh your page twice and it should be there

• 5 years ago

If your account is private, you can't do it. Only people with public accounts have it when they have like 20k

• no true. there's people following me with 1k and they have it. i have 4k and don't have it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.