How do I remove DRM from iBook and put book on kindle?

I have a lot of iTunes gift cards that would be great to use on books, but I would like to put the iBooks onto my kindle. The DRM removers I've tried don't work for iTunes iBooks

Favorite Answer

I think that will be pretty hard. I believe Apple only allows iBooks to be downloaded to Apple hardware. So if you don't have a Mac or iPad I don't think you will be able to download the iBooks. If you do have Apple hardware and download them, then you have the problem of getting them out of the device and Apple won't make that easy for you either.

http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-export-ibooks-fro...

Then you have to figure out how to get the DRM off and then convert it to mobi format (which is illegal since that is making a copy, and worse than that. an unprotected copy).

I think a better idea would be to ask around at school if anyone wants to trade an Amazon or Kindle gift card for an iTunes gift card. Or you could sell the iTunes gift cards at a discount on Ebay, then buy yourself Amazon/Kindle gift cards.

• gorgo

Remove Drm Ibooks

Ibook Drm Removal