at a time 和at the same time?
請問at a time 和 at the same time都有
說法，可是查了字典at a time只寫是
- LouisLv 75 years agoBest Answer
1. You use at a time after an amount to say how many things or how much of something is involved in one action, place, or group.
She ran for the staircase and down the steps, taking them two at a time.（每一次下兩個階梯）
Do you sometimes find that you are doing very little physical exercise for several weeks for a time?
2. If two or more things exist, happen, or are true at the same time, they exist, happen, or are true together although they seem to contradict each other.（表示時間點相同）
I was afraid of her, but at the same time I really liked her. （同時）
3. At the same time is used to introduce a statement that slightly changes or contradicts the previous statement.（用來追加與前面略為不同或相反的內容）
I don't think I set out to come up with a different sound for each album. At the same time, I do have a sense of what is right for the moment.（此外）
4. If you say that something was thecae at one time, you mean that it was the case during a particular period in the past.
At one time 400 men, women and children live in the village.（一度曾經是如此）
說明及例句取自p.1638 Collins Cobuild English Dictionary for Advanced Learners字典
2014-12-26 10:28:53 補充：
typo:4. If you say that something was "the case" at one time, ....
- 呆子Lv 75 years ago
The soldiers pass the bridge 5 persons at a time. You have to read and speak at the same time.