Describe a person in the class.

Update:

我沒抄襲,只是參考

有方向後,便能產出文章

4 Answers

Rating
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

例1“Silent” would be a good adjective to describe her when I saw her the very first time. She seemed to be quite shy and didn’t know to how get along with her classmates. Different from other classmates, she always chooses to sit in the far left seat in the front row, reading her book quietly while other classmates are chatting or laughing. I don’t think, however, she has felt isolated or alone. Instead, she seems to be quite enjoying her hassle-free moment before the teacher comes in. 例2He is a good looking boy, compared to the whole class, with a pair of brilliant and beautiful eyes and a high nose. As a result, a lot of girls always find all means to get near him, for, who knows, what purposes. In addition to his outstanding features, he is also good at sports, such as basketball, volleyball and a lot more. Though not really tall, he can always gain scores with his agility and smartness. Ah, what a man! I really envy him. 例3When you first see her, you may mistake her for a singer or an actress from some TV company. She dresses up every day, or I would say, every moment. Probably, she is borne in a rich family because what she wears looks expensive and rare, especially when she stands among us. She has several luxury bags, Gucci, LV and Prada, which we can never afford to have. She often mentioned during her conversations with us what she had bought and how much money she had paid for them. I know she’s just showing off her fortune, but I don’t envy her at all. Rich does not really represent a person’s value or quality, but talents, intelligence and morality do.

2014-12-24 10:45:38 補充:

我寫3個例子你參考看看,但是你的同學你最清楚,我寫的都是我自己的想像。

不過如果你是寫好中文,我就不是很喜歡翻。我其實不太喜歡中翻英,除非是課文或報章雜誌,因為根據過去的經驗,有些人寫些像是自傳的東西,總是東拉一個西扯一個,完全沒有邏輯,翻到一半就覺得看不下去。

• 6 years ago

羅莉說的其實沒錯,僅出一個題目叫人家寫文章屬於「非知識交流的行為」,從前是大有可能被移除的。 不過,現在鬆多了。

至於匿名發問,我也覺得大可不必。

• 6 years ago

我幫妳找到YK+使用規範:

https://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/info/tos.html

與移除標準:

https://tw.knowledge.yahoo.com/info/content_guidel...

妳自己看看有沒有"交作業"的限制吧!

沒這回事的!作業題,考試題?有膽就放馬過來 好好討論 讓我也學學新東東!

最怕就是版大 "自命考官"白目自選一個"自認優答"的解答了事

以"匿名"來放棄了有人願意與你互動學習的機會

2014-12-24 21:26:43 補充:

果真版大 "自命考官"白目自選一個"自認優答"的解答了事

>「非知識交流的行為」

"知識交流"與否 並不在於 題目的性質 是不是 作業或考題

而在於版大與其他人的互動

只知道在 所有的解答裡面 選一隻"最好的"

就不是"交流"

而是在"自命考官"的白目

對,我就是在罵你!

• 羅莉
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

YK+不允許由網友出題目請大家寫文章讓你抄襲交作業。

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.