Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 5 years ago

請求幫忙英文翻譯文章

這是一個令我感到驚慌的故事,我有一個非常熱血的爸爸,每當哪裡有活動的時候他的消息的非常靈通,不論是演唱會還是地方辦的文化活動,他總是第一線知道,而我從小到大的回憶,就是從被抱著到用走的,台灣全省到處去…

事情發生在高中的某一天在溫暖的家裡悠閒的看著電視的時候,電視播起了阿里山上的日出,爸爸他突然看著我,我的背後一涼!他跟我說:走!去阿里山,我抬頭看了牆上的時鐘9:30pm…,下一秒就被拉去,而且居然是騎機車!看著那騎了20年的車…,大半夜的從高雄一路殺上阿里山,延著山路居然連路燈都沒有…前方是什麼也看不清楚,路途中也沒有遇到多少過路的車,坐在後方的我感到非常害怕,而且天氣又冷,心想幸好沒有碰上下雨天

騎了好幾個小時終於到了,此刻剛下車覺得自己連站都站不穩…

山上一片雲霧,發現也有好多遊客跟我們一樣想看日出,我們一起等待著直到日出的到來那一刻真的很美,清晨的空氣真的很新鮮,還有鳥叫聲,順間忘了所有的煩惱

經過了這次的經驗,真不知道該覺得自己的爸爸厲害,知道路線怎麼騎,還是該覺得他太瘋狂了,感覺他變年輕了,但我卻順間老了好幾歲…這真的是個很難忘的回憶

請求幫忙翻譯成英文 ,不要google的~

Rating
    Best Answer

This was a story that really frightened me. I have a very hot-blooded father who always takes heed of whatever activities from singing concerts or locally-hosted cultural activities and is always the first one to know them. That my father carried me to travel the whole island for such activities has been my memories since childhood.

The storied happened one day when I was watching TV with ease at my nice and warm home. The TV was broadcasting the sunrise of Mt. Alishan. My father suddenly turned to me, which chilled my backbone. He then said, “Let’s go to Mt. Alishan.” I turned up my head watching the clock on the wall. It’s 9:30pm. And, almost the same time he grabbed me to go with him, and our vehicle was the motorbike, the 20-year old motorbike. We left from Kaohsiung at mid night and rushed all the way to Mt. Alishan. On the curved mountain roads there were no lights, and therefore we almost could see nothing ahead. We encountered a few cars only all the way. I felt scared, sitting in the back. The weather was chilly, but luckily there was no rain.

We finally reached the destination after hours of ride. I felt stumbled as soon as I got off the motorbike. The mountains were replete with fog. We found many tourists, like us, came up here to watch the sunrise. We waited to see the sunrise. What a beautiful moment. The air in the early morning was so fresh, and birds chirped. All of a sudden, worries were all away behind.

After this experience, I was a bit puzzled if I should I admire my father for his excellence in locating his ways or if I should blame him for his craziness. I felt he became young while I became years older in a blink. This was an unforgettable memory.

2014-12-24 16:44:24 補充:

第2段的第2個字請改為story