TV Show recommendations?

I really like fantasy, drama, comedy, supernatural, etc.

I want to find more shows like:

• Once Upon A Time

• Sleepy Hollow

• Doctor Who

• Selfie

Thanks!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Fantasy: Outlander, Game of Thrones, Da Vinci's Demons, Merlin, Camelot, The 10th Kingdom, Yonderland, The Dresden Files, Carnivale, Dead Like Me, Pushing Daisies, Atlantis, Neverwhere, The Librarians (plus the Librarian movies), Early Edition, Alice...

Sci fi: Continuum, Orphan Black, Person Of Interest, Helix, ReGenesis, Firefly, Fringe, The X-Files, Battlestar Galactica (last remake), Caprica, Utopia, Alphas, Farscape, Babylon 5, Lexx, Earth the Final Conflict, Andromeda, all Star Trek series, all Stargate series (Atlantis is best), Andromeda, First Wave, Sliders, Red Dwarf, The 4400, Charlie Jade, Kings, Life On Mars, Ashes to Ashes, Torchwood, The Last Ship, Survivors, V, Blakes 7, Extant, Falling Skies, Under the Dome, Touch, The Prisoner (original), Arrow, The Flash, Agents of Shield, Eureka, Ascension, Dominion, Defiance, Warehouse13, Haven, Smallville, The After, Kyle XY, The 100, Quantum Leap, The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, Lost, Black Mirror, Daybreak, Millennium, The Pretender...

Dramedy: Orange is the New Black, Weeds, Shameless, The United States of Tara, Huff, Enlightened, Bored to Death, Looking, Northern Exposure, Nurse Jackie, The Riches, Lilyhammer, Terriers, White Collar, Psych, Suits, Monk, Leverage, Chuck, Royal Pains, Franklin & Bash, Burn Notice, Life, House MD, Lie To Me, Lie, Drop Dead Diva, Hu$tle, Transparent, Freaks and Geeks, Rake, Outrageous Fortune, Ally Mcbeal, Wonder Years, Derek, Moonlighting, Being Erica...

Drama: Six Feet Under, The Good Wife, Homeland, Sleeper Cell, Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, The Americans, The Red Road, Rectify, 24, Banshee, Prison Break, Nip/Tuck, Numb3rs, True Detective, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Oz, The Sopranos, Love/Hate, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Longmire, Hell On Wheels, Deadwood, Rome, Vikings, Black Sails, Power, House of Cards, Boss, The Bridge, Big Love, Treme, Copper, Luther, Peaky Blinders, Ripper Street, Mad Men, Turn, Halt and Catch Fire, Brothers & Sisters, Nashville, Friday Night Lights, Ray Donovan, The L Word, Queer As Folk, Marco Polo, Downtown Abbey, Call the Midwife, The Knick, Manhattan, Sherlock, Elementary, Criminal Minds, The Fall, Wire in the Blood, Whitechapel, Broadchurch, Top of the Lake, Wallander, The Killing, The West Wing, Damages, Scandal, The Practice, ER, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, The Blacklist, Strike Back, Hannibal, Bones, Thirtysomething, Picket Fences, American Gothic, Chicago Hope, Bramwell, St Elsewhere, Murdochs Mysteries, In Treatment, China Beach, Diagnosis Murder, How to Get Away With Murder, Murder in the First, Murder One, The Mentalist, Castle, St Elsewhere, Masters of Sex, Magic City, Spartacuses, The Borgias, The Tudors, The Hour, MI-5, Dancing on the Edge, The Bletchley Circle, Fleming, The Shield, The Unit, Flashpoint, Motive, The Following, The Guardian, Blue Bloods, Southland, Rookie Blue, Stalker, Bosch, Fargo, Spiral, Profit, Homicide Life On the Street, JAG, all NCIS, all CSI, all Law and Order, Endeavor, Inspector Morse, Wentworth, Sports Night, Cracked, Cracker, Foyles War, Boston Legal, The Inside, The Affair, Felicity, Gilmore Girls, My So Called Life, Profiler, Sex in the City, Veronica Mars...

Comedy: Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, The League, Eastbound and Down, Flight of the Concords, Arrested Development, Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Workaholics, Party Down, Anger Management, Legit, Louie, Lucky Louie, Trailer Park Boys, The Comeback, Web Therapy, Getting On, Veep, Cheers, Frasier, Becker, 2 1/2 Men, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, That 70s Show, Scrubs, My Name Is Earl, Better Off Ted, The Neighbors, 3rd Rock from the Sun, The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret, The Office, Extras, Episodes, Entourage, Community, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, New Girl, Brooklyn 99, Parenthood, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, Taxi, Home Improvement, Last Man Standing, Will & Grace, Dharma & Greg, Just Shoot Me, Spin City, Wings, Rules of Engagement, 2 Broke Girls, Portlandia, The Goldbergs, Blackish, The Inbetweeners, The IT Crowd, Yes Dear, Mike & Molly, Friends, Parenthood, Home Improvement, My Boys, According to Jim, 8 Simple Rules, Grounded for Life, Suburgatory, Don't Trust that B*tch In Apt 23, Happy Endings, The Mindy Project, Cougar Town, GCB...

Supernatural/Horror: Salem, Witches of East End, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Lost Girl, Bitten, The Strain, The Leftovers, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Penny Dreadful, Darknet, Ultraviolet, Blood Ties, Sanctuary, The Listener, Saving Hope, Moonlight, Forever Knight, The Fades, In the Flesh, Afterlife, The Walking Dead, Intruders, Bedlam, True Blood, Being Human, Charmed, Medium, The Dead Zone, The Ghost Whisperer, Charmed, Hex, Misfits, Grimm, Dracula, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, From Dusk Til Dawn the series, American Horror Story, Constantine, Beauty and the Beast, The Returned, Resurection, Highlander, Forever, Tales from the Crypt, Hammers House of Horror, Masters of Horror, Amazing Stories, Friday the 13th the series, Alias, Heroes, Twin Peaks...

• 6 years ago

first of all, remove SELFIE from that list right now.

Supernatural is a great show. 2 devastatingly handsome brothers travel accross the country fighting monsters, demons, and things that go bump in the night. funny, endeering, and dramatic. not to mention gory.

• 6 years ago

The big bang theory

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

The Mentalist and NCIS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.