Nadia Fay - Honeycomb 中文歌詞

請問有大大能翻譯這首歌的中文意思嗎。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Close your eyes and count to eight 閉上雙眼默數到8 No, don't, 'cause I can't wait 不我不想再等了Everything's free in this field of fantasy在美好的田野每件事是如此悠遊 We can hear the singing sun 我們可以聽著太陽哼著小曲We can feel the air is soft 感受空氣如此舒柔And whatever hurt we're wearing 不論我們穿戴著什麼傷痕Well, we'll just take it off 嗯,我們就只要把它脫掉Well, we'll just take it off嗯嗯,只要把它脫去傷口就會離我們而去 And we'll say A, B, C, D 然後我們說著A. B C D I've got a dream for you and me 我早已抓到我和你的夢想Sweet as honeycomb 像蜂巢裡的蜜一樣甜蜜When I'm with you 當我跟你在一起 You take me home 你把我帶回家 Yeah I know that we can make it 對. 我知道我們可以做到To the starry skies 看著星光點綴天邊 They shimmer like the love light 他們閃動著愛火 In your eyes在你雙眼也閃動著 So come on down with me 所以來這裡躺下So come on down and dream 快來這裡躺下做夢So come on down with me with me and dream 快來跟我躺下還有做夢 As I laugh at what you said 當我被你的話語而逗笑Falling on the feathered 躺窩在如羽毛舒適的床上And the jealous rain watches through the window pane然而窗外的雨看到我們如此甜蜜而起酸意In the quiet honeycomb 在安靜的蜂窩裡Moments gather on a stream 所有一點一滴集聚起來成一條小溪When we tie them all together當我們緊緊的綁在一起Is our love happening我們的愛正發生 Is our love happening 我們的愛正發生 And we'll say A, B, C, D 然後我們說著A. B C D I've got a dream for you and me 我早已抓到我和你的夢想Sweet as honeycomb 像蜂巢裡的蜜一樣甜蜜When I'm with you 當我跟你在一起 You take me home 你把我帶回家 Yeah I know that we can make it 對. 我知道我們可以做到 To the starry skies 看著星光點綴天邊 They shimmer like the love light 他們閃動著愛火 In your eyes 在你雙眼也閃動著 So come on down with me 所以來這裡躺下So come on down and dream 快來這裡躺下做夢 So come on down with me with me and dream 快來跟我躺下還有做夢 Close your eyes and count to eight 閉上雙眼默數到8 No, don't, 'cause I can't wait 不我不想再等了

文章來自於Music Box 音樂棒 部落客:Carolyn:))

若你覺得翻譯者創作優秀,請務必至原部落格給予鼓勵~

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.