BDSM. male 20's sumbmissive.. confused... Can BDSm activities be limited to bed..?

i am a male in mid 20's and is increasingly getting interested in all BDSM activities especially submission. when i see a beautiful women (or woman i like) i just wanted to get on my knee and start worshiping her for toe to tip and wished her she sexually dominate me and have her way with me in bed... show more i am a male in mid 20's and is increasingly getting interested in all BDSM activities especially submission. when i see a beautiful women (or woman i like) i just wanted to get on my knee and start worshiping her for toe to tip and wished her she sexually dominate me and have her way with me in bed room.
Problem is i just wanted this to happen in a room and not out side of it,, i am a rather dominant and aggressive in my daily life and would just love to surrender in bed. After this kink i am just a normal man who appreciate normal love. i was wondering how this thing work. can it end only in bed or a 'dominant in bed' partener will start to exert dominance and be bossy in other functions of life (which i don't life). will she deteriorate my self respect and dignity outside of bed just because i like to be submissive in bed. is this too much i am wishing for. i also wanna know how girls take it. is only women in bdsm life style would understand it or i can discus this to a normal girl without freaking her out and making situations wierd. how a girl would take it if i say i like you to be dominant, i want to worship your every part on my knees, i want you to spank me, restrain me and have your way you want. (did i just made a huge mistake telling that to a normal girl). i also like dominance but to keep things short leaving it..