REBECCA asked in 社會與文化語言 · 6 years ago

急!!英文自傳 請幫忙檢查文法及文章通順度

如題!!要麻煩幫幫忙~~~希望可以針對文法還有造句做個檢查,是否有不通順或是用法錯誤的地方,再麻煩幫忙修正!!!感激不盡阿

My name is Holly Wang, I come from Taiwan. I graduated from Providence University, Department of Tourism. I completed two programs of major during my school years : Travel Industry Management and Hotel and Restaurant Management. I believe that my academic background will qualify me for the job.

I have been a member of Department of Tourism Management Association at my university, where is to serve as cadre during the post of director of activities section. It is quite challenge for me, the idea of organizing the use of a unique variety of activities, and I enjoy that. That why I worked at Public Relations Company when I graduated, I learned to be patient when I dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In a addition, I learned how to cooperate with my colleagues. It was not a easy job, and also sacrificed your weekend usually, but felt fulfilled at the end of long days at work.

Now! I am in Australia. I have been here nearly one year. I have experience as a fruit picker and a cleaner. And I am a fruit packer at the moment. I like all my jobs here, I learned something new that I have ever know, it was broadening my horizons.

I am enclosing a brief resume for your reference. I hope to have the pleasure of your granting me an interview. If I have the honor to enter your company, I would endeavor to give you very satisfaction. Thank you for your busy reading.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

請貼出中文,以方便對照。

2014-12-23 17:36:07 補充:

修正如下,有問題請提出。

My name is Holly Wang, I come from Taiwan. I , graduated from the Department of Tourism of the Providence University, Department of Tourism. I completed two programs of major during my school years, they are Travel Industry Management and Hotel and Restaurant Management. I believe that my academic background will qualify me for the job.

I had been being a member of Department of Tourism Management Association at my when studying in university, during that period of time I where is to served as cadre during taking the post of director of activities section. It is quite a challenge for me, the idea of organizing the use of a unique variety of unique activities, and but I enjoyed that. That was why I worked at for a public relations company when I graduated, I learned to be patient when I was dealing with customers’ complaints and tried my best to solve them. In addition, I learned how to cooperate with my colleagues. It was not an easy job, and also sacrificed your weekends usually, but felt fulfilled at the end of long days at working.

Now! I am staying in Australia. I have been being here for nearly one year. I have experienced as being a fruit picker and a cleaner. And I am a fruit packer at the moment, and I like all my jobs here, I learned something new that I have never known, it which was had broadened my horizons.

I am enclosing A brief resume enclosed for your reference. I hope to have the pleasure of obtaining a chance of your granting me an interview from you. If I have the honor to enter your company, I would endeavor to give you very every satisfaction. Thank you for your busy reading attention.