Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 years ago

Im not an intimate person?

I'm 15 and have never been in a relationship and I think it's because I'm not intimate. I've made out with guys before and i felt like it was awkward besides with this one guy but it still was weird. I'm not an intimate person at all and never really have been but I want to be. How can I change that?

Favorite Answer

I agree with Ben, I didn't lose my virginty until I was 17 and was always putting it on a pedastul. Looking back I still don't think I was ready at that age! (I'm 25 now). Just be yourself and things will fall into place!

Grow into the person you will be and don't put guys first, because when it comes down to it you have to love yourself first to be able to love a guy!! 💫❤️💃

you dont need to be in a relationship at 15, wait until you know you found the right person, it will take a while, but you will get there :)