Ramadan: was this merely coincidence or is there a deeper meaning Insyallah?

Here in Central Florida, I used to attend Jama' Masjid [Main Mosque] of the area, even though it was 20 minutes' drive distant. There I met an extremely nice gentleman from Palestine who always had a smile or a kind word for everyone. Then as time passed, the Muslim population of the area increased and more masajid were built Alhamdulillah. Indeed, there is now a masjid only 2½ minutes' drive from my house! Thus, 10 years passed that I did not see the gentleman. Then I suddenly thought of him yesterday, even as such a long time had elapsed. Then today I visited the area of Jama' Masjid and saw a new Muslim ethnic grocery and halal meat shop. I popped in to buy some groceries, and lo and behold, the owner of the shop was none other than the gentleman. Would this be mere coincidence, or is there a deeper meaning behind it Insyallah?

Favorite Answer

Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone and everything is six or fewer steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person in the world, so that a chain of "a friend of a friend" statements can be made to connect any two people in a maximum of six steps. It was originally set out by Frigyes Karinthy in 1929 and popularized by a 1990 play written by John Guare.

May the example of pbuh guild you to the truth.

The meaning of this is the muslkm community in your area is doing well. You must go and join the islamic state and struggle with the brothers. It is what allah wants.

I'd say it's some mere coincidence. But again, behind everything there's a reason. What reason? I guess no one can tell. Allah (SWT) knows best !

Palestinians are all around in Florida

Source(s): I live in Texas

Salam.According to me it is a deeper meaning insya Allah which means if Allah permits it.Allah has permitted you to meet again with that gentle man so you must choose who will be your spouse.

• Boab

Yes the deeper meaning is you are a stalker.

Only Allah (SWT) Knows. We cannot predict or say why. BTW Im Palestinian and were all over Florida lol.

Allah (SWT) Knows Best!