Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 6 years ago

How to enable one tap login for Facebook?

Long story short I deleted the Facebook app on my android and had the one tap login, and when I downloaded the app again, the one tap login was no longer enabled. How can I enable it again?

Tap Login

Fac3book Login

• nothing happens. i still cant enable the one tap login on my facebook

I have tried and it worked.

1. Log out all account from fb app, mesenger app

2. Delete fb account in setting

3. Log out from safari

4. Delete fb app and messenger app

5. Reinstall

6. Log in your account, one-tap login appear and just click "ok"

7. Log out and log in another account, one-tap log in appear again

Tadaaa!

I have the same problem. There is no "login settings" option, I can only enter phone / email and username to log in

Here's what you do:

1) Go to the "Privacy" settings of your mobile browser.

2) Clear all history, cache, and cookies. Make sure though that your browser still ALLOWS COOKIES.

3) Temporarily DISABLE the block pop-ups function. This tickbox is usually found at the "Advanced" settings.

4) Log-in to your Facebook (FB) account via the MOBILE site: https://m.facebook.com.

5) The site will take you through the steps (ie. set passcode, ENABLE ONE-TAP LOGIN, etc.). Tap "OK" at this page.

6) When you've logged in to your FB page, immediately log-out (use the "LOG OUT" link, don't just back out of the page).

7) After logging out, the page momentarily goes to the normal username/password page, then it will automatically switch to the ONE-TAP LOGIN PAGE showing your profile picture and nickname.

8) SAVE this one-tap page in your FAVORITES.

9) Re-enable BLOCK POP-UPS.

10) Whatever you do, don't clear cookies or passwords. Or else, your ONE-TAP Favorites link won't work and you'll have to repeat the above steps.

The Message was Show (Some Thing Wrong Try Again)

HELP!!! i did all of this and is still not giving the option to do it! I made a fake account and it worked for it! Why won't it work for me???

Any solution to this yet?

try uninstalling the app, and re-installing it, then the option should pop up again when you log in :)