Ways to get money?

hello im a 13 year old girl who need money haha i know it super crazy but on my bucket list is to go to put in bay in the winter i have a house up there i live up there i the summer and spring and fall but i never seen it in the winter to get there is $80 dollars round trip i need ways to get money i cant have lemonade stand or something like that because i live in a bad neighborhood and my parents dont want me to but i do have a lot of good pictures taken of sunsets is there anyway i could make money selling pictures but how could i do that now remember i cant get a job because im to young

Paper round

$80? Sell something worth $150 for $80 on Craigslist

• Amelia

Mow lawns or shovel driveways/sidewalks (people you know), babysit, pet sit, house sit. A parent may have to drop you off for babysitting/pet sitting, but it's usually several hours so it shouldn't be a problem.

:-)