- TinLv 76 years agoFavorite Answer
- The beaches at the South of Porto Vecchio, in Corsica.
- Pampelonne beach, in Ramatuelle / St Tropez
- Porquerolles Island, it's really magic but out of July and August.
- Bormes les Mimosas http://www.bormeslesmimosas.com/fr/voir-faire/naut...
- Biarritz, la Côte des Basques, very nice place but the weather is better at the South East of France.Source(s): French
- Anonymous6 years ago
Nice. The Côte d'Azur area is worth visiting. Had a pleasant time there 2 years ago.
- Otter75Lv 46 years ago
Mimizan Plage or Biarritz if you like waves
Southern Corsica for beauty
- boy boyLv 76 years ago
apart from northern france ..but there are some good ones there ..the rest of france has really good beaches ..i like it around the med ...from menton to perpignon all are good
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 years ago
St. Tropez, Cannes and Nice
- XT riderLv 76 years ago
la Reunion, Guadaloupe, Martinique