Toni asked in HealthMental Health · 5 years ago

being bullied?

Im getting really badly bullied by everybody at school, even my friends are kinda ashamed to walk with me around school, my mum doesnt know though, I feel like if I tell her she will think I am a loser, she doesnt know though, I realky want to change schools but she wont let me unless I have a good reason, I feel like if I tell her im being bullied she will let me change, but I dont want her to think of me as a low life, what should I do?

Favorite Answer

We are sorry to hear you are being bullied. This has to be very difficult for you to deal with everyday. Most importantly, know you are not a loser. The person/people that are bullying you are the ones that have some issues to deal with. Telling your mother about being bullied is a good thing. She will be able to help you process things, help teach you ways to stand up for yourself and just be there to help support you. Have you thought about telling a teacher at school or your guidance counselor? Letting someone at school know what's going on would be helpful so they can look out for you, help you deal with it and make sure you don't get hurt. Just be honest with them about what is happening, who is doing it, when they are doing it, etc. If adults don't know, they aren't going to be able to help you. Come up with a safety plan (ex. Never walk alone, if someone is bullying you, go to the nearest teacher and let them know what's happening, etc.). Hopefully you find some of this information helpful. Hang in there.

Please know that there are people who can and will help you with what you are going through. We would encourage you to consider talking with a counselor at a hotline. There are many hotlines that are 24/7 and will work with you and your situation like yours. Some even have email and/or chat if you would prefer. Hopefully, you will continue to reach out!

HJ, Crisis Counselor

Source(s): Boys Town National Hotline -- Available 24/7 at 1-800-448-3000 -- Teens and Young Adults; http://www.yourlifeyourvoice.org/

..you have to tell her anyways, but at another school it might get worse. What you miss is self confidence and this won't you get at another school for sure. Don't believe that you're a looser, and if nothing helps you have to tell someone. Maybe a teacher or the school counselor and try to be strong, don't show anybody that you got harmed by such bad things. You can't hold it back all by your own, sooner or later you'll have a breakdown, so get help, no matter where and who, but at least somebody..

You should attack your bully(punch,kick,swear). Bullys don't like it when the person they are picking on kicks their *** or hurts them and chances are the bully will stop

Source(s): Expirence

Just tell her... She won't think you're a loser, i'm pretty sure.