Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 5 years ago

急!請幫忙糾正中文翻英文

麻煩大家幫幫忙修改,如下:

其實我並沒有這麼堅強......

二年........

為了二個人的差距(不管距離、語言、文化等各方面),相信都做過努力了,也有了特定的默契了,但彼此也錯過了很多........

曾經你對我說的,本想這次在你面前回答你的,但已經太遲了...

謝謝你給了我一個很好的回憶, 雖然聚少離多,也習慣了你的存在,也認定你是那個唯一....

但我想,最好的方法就是讓我們在自已的世界裡過著幸福快樂的日子!!

所以我祝福你!!

而是該將一切回歸到原點了......

(首先先將我的英文回來!!)

As matter of fact, I am no tough cookie at all.

For 2 years, we have worked so hard in bringing us closer in communication, cultures, and in physical distances.

We might have missed each other quite a few times, it is the empathy between us we have nurtured that brings us together.

I was thinking about offering you the answer in person to your question once you asked.

But it is too late, isn't it?

Nonetheless, you have had given me wonderful memories.

Separated afar mostly and somehow I was so used to having you close by, and take you for the only one in heart.

But the best answer might be that we be counting our happy days in our own worlds.

Wish you the best!!

And could we have returned everything back to before anything started.

Maybe I should have called back my English teachers first.

以上

謝謝大家!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

修正如下,有問題請提出。

As a matter of fact, I am not a tough cookie at all.

For 2 years, we both have been working so hard in to bringing us closer in communication, cultures and in physical the distances between us, and also there is tacit understanding belongs to us, but we might still have missed each other quite a few lot, it is the empathy between us we have nurtured that brings us together.

I was had been thinking thought about offering giving you the answer in person to you’re the question once that you asked, but it is too late, isn't it? Nonetheless Nevertheless, you have had given me wonderful memories, I appreciate that and thank you so much.

Although weseparated afar mostly most of the time, and somehow I was so still used to having you close by the existence of you and taking you for as the only one in my heart, but I think the best answer condition for us might be that we be counting our the future happy days lives in on our own worlds, so I wish you the best!!

And could What we ought to do now is having returned everything back to before anything started the origin. And maybe I should have called back my English teachers first.