sully
Lv 5
sully asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

so, when do we get to read the Fienstein report...?

am looking forward to cozying up in my jamas with a hot mug of cocoa and reading up on what those naughty republicans have been doing in the name of freedom, liberty and justice....

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jon
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

go to the front page of the site called, Yahoo!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

You might first want to study the terms of the Geneva Convention that was set up to prevent any captured Americans from being tortured---terms that were in place when the lawless Cheney/Bush administration ordered inhumane TORTURE on Muslim detainees, most of whom had committed no crimes.

C-SPAN2 might be airing Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) commenting on the report on the CIA torture, but right now MSNBC is airing uninterrupted her summary on the Senate floor. Some of the information has to be redacted for security reasons, but once this report is released, hearing the Diane Feinstein comments (as Chairman of the Committee) will put the report into perspective and context.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

If you genuinely want to read it (which I doubt), the Senate Intelligence Torture Report will be available from the Government Printing Office within a matter of weeks.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

You mean that thing we have all known about for the last 11 years since its inception? glad you have a chance to intellectually catch up to the rest of us! And don't spill your cocoa!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

It not her report. It's a report written by the CIA.

• 5 years ago

I'm sure the Grubers out there will be doing just that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.