Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex the first day of my period. (I know, bad idea) I don't think he finished in me but I'm not positive. I saw him pull out and finish though but I'm not sure if any got in me. 10 hours later I took plan b. A couple days later, still being on my period, it got extremely heavy and I had that same period for about 12 days when my normal one usually lasts about 6-7 days. I've been having arm and hip cramps/pain and I had brown discharge a couple days ago. Could I be pregnant? I'm really scared. Please no stupid answers.

It's highly unlikely that you're pregnant. You normally wouldn't be ovulating on the first day of your period AND you were smart enough to take plan b. Being stressed out about the possibility of being pregnant can delay or throw off your period.

It is not likely that you are pregnant, first of all if you were on your period you were not ovulating and you took Plan B as well. That likely resulted in your heavy and extended period, as the hormones in the pill would have changed your cycle.

Do use protection from now on- pregnancy is not the only concern, but also STDs or infections.