Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 years ago

is this mara's (the devil's) creation we live in?

No matter how deluded people light be a Good God wouldn't create a universe like this. There is more evidence for an evil being.

• Millie
    Favorite Answer

I believe there is good and evil. Perhaps, the evil outweighs the good, but would be different of people had more morals and a religion they believe in. I don't mean they should be a religious fanatic, but surely there is a higher power than we are. Man will destroy himself and this planet.

What was society like i.e. in 1950's and what is it like now. People lack in self-respect, self discipline, self-pride, morals, and too many negative entities. No, I'm not an old fuddy duddy.........I read and learn :)

There's no evidence of anything having created the universe at all. The laws of physics make it inevitable that the universe would come into existence and develop by itself, no mythical deities necessary