I feel like guys don't like me?

Hi guyssss so I'm in high school. I'm almost 16 and I'm 5'3. I'm honestly not ugly by any means (not meaning to sound self absorbed) when I have a little makeup on. My personality is a lot better than it used to be (I'm a lot more chill) and I'm kind of in the... middle crowd (like...... show more Hi guyssss so I'm in high school. I'm almost 16 and I'm 5'3. I'm honestly not ugly by any means (not meaning to sound self absorbed) when I have a little makeup on. My personality is a lot better than it used to be (I'm a lot more chill) and I'm kind of in the... middle crowd (like... not super popular, but have a few good friends). I've been told I'm nice I guess... I do play softball and I ride horses. I have a booty (idk why thats funny) and I'm pretty skinny. I believe that my personality is good but I feel annoying at times.
I mean, really the only guy that's liked me happened this summer and we didn't end up dating b/c he went back to his ex. I was pretty confident (but again, not self absorbed), but the situation with him made me a little less confident bc I felt I wasn't good enough (and still kind of do).
He used to say how adorable and cute and attractive I was and such but idk... I haven't had a boyfriend since 6th grade (and even he broke up with me for another girl).
I'm a 'good girl' (but not TOO much) and stuff. I just don't understand.
sometimes I feel like I'll never get a boyfriend in high school. What can I do? What's wrong with me?