could I be pregnant?

So 2 weekends ago I had unprotected sex on the first day of my period. I took plan b about 10 hours later. A few days after I took it, my period which I was already on, began to get heavier and it lasted about 11-12 days which it usually lasts about 6 days. Anyways, it ended about 3 days ago and today I noticed a very very light brownish discharge. Could that be implantation bleeding? I had 2 panic attacks today and my mom took me to the doctor but I didn't tell her I'm worried that I'm pregnant. I'm just really scared right now. Could I just be ovulating maybe? My last period began November 15th (which is the night I had sex) and I think it got a lot heavier around the 19th. Today is the 30th. I have minir cramps too periodically throughout the day. I'm just really scared. I know it was dumb to have unprotected sex so no need to tell me that. I mean I had sex on my period AND I took plan b 10 hours later. Someone help:( no stupid answers please.

i don't think so but your best bet is to go get a pregnancy test or go to the clinic to see if you are.

If you took plan b you should be fine!