restless leg syndrome???

whenever ima bout to sit down i fell this awful horibble sensation in my legs i feel like i need to move them around its EXTREMELEY uncomfortable and keeps me from sleeping at night could this be RLS?????

Favorite Answer

Absolutely. Basically caused by stress, boring as that sounds. There's nothing you can do physically for it so ignore any advice to exercise your legs etc. When it's really bad the only thing I've found to help is to distract myself from it for as long as possible. Your brain can't concentrate on more than one thing at a time, so, odd as it seems, if you can get yourself involved in a computer game, or anything that requires a lot of concentration, then you'll find that after a while your brain 'forgets' to make your legs jump. Another help is to find something online that makes you laugh - maybe some funny videos on YouTube. Make yourself a nice hot drink and laugh your socks off for half an hour or so and see if that doesn't help. Of course, long term, you need to find ways to lighten up, relax, and put more fun back into your life. Symptoms like these are always your emotions coming out in your body. You're uptight and unhappy and need to do something about that before this will go away altogether. Anyway, from a fellow sufferer, I wish you all the best and hope you find some relief soon.

If your getting a pins and needles feeling in your legs,thats restless leg syndrome.

THE BEST THING FOR RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME IS GABAENTIN (Neurontin) JUST ASK AROUND FOR IT ITS NOT A NARCOTIC. IT WORKS :)