Mitsy asked in HealthMental Health · 5 years ago

What's the phone number for Scooter Braun (Justin Bieber's manager), Pattie Mallette (Justin's mom), Jermey Bieber (Justin's dad)?

I was wondering if I could find their numbers anywhere and contact them cause I really want Justin Bieber at my birthday

If you was a disabled, dying kid making a 'wish' with the Make-A-Wish charity, you might have had a chance to get such a birthday bash.

Other than that, maybe an act of Congress....LITERALLY!

All jokes aside, famous people have countless fans who seek to get this information for similar reasons. Because of this, their numbers, personal or business, is not available to the public.

Also, they often use 'screen names' to hide their real identity. I know this because John Wayne (famous western movie actor) was a relative of mine. The 'last name' is actually the name of the county he lived in.

• Mitsy5 years agoReport

wait do you think I could make it possible if I talk with some who does make a wish foundation?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

How would I know?