What is your favorite Christmas songs?

Some of my favorites are December Prayer-Idina Menzel, Underneath the Tree-Kelly Clarkson, Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Judy Garland or Frank Sinatra, and Favorite Things-Sound of Music. Feel free to get creative and if you really like a particular artist's version put down their name as well. Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas

• jobees
    Favorite Answer

"The king is born" in Bethlehem

Christmas in Australia

Christmas where the gum trees glow

Deck the halls

12 day of christmas

Jingle bells and the aussie verison

Mary boy child

aotearoa christmas

"Christmas in Seriyavo" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (TSO)

It came out six years too late for the Invasion of Panama, but it would have fit very well. That happened in December of 1989/90, and you can almost picture the massive destruction and sadness. Every time I hear it, I think back to that time. It brings to light have Christmas has changed of the years from joy and happiness to how it's all about money and who has the best without compassion to others who are less fortunate.

The classics we sang as children , jingle bells, Santa Claus is coming to town, Rudolph the red nose reindeer, wish you a merry Christmas, Noel, and O holy night!