How many bus loads of rioters looters & rapists did the Democrat Party provide for the Ferguson MO Grand Jury acquittal of Officer Wilson?

Obama & Holder pulled off the same stunt in my state over AZSB 1070 back on Aug 4, 2010 which is Obama's Birthday. However, these mouthy Democrat protestors did not set any fires (except for burning an American Flag) or rape any women, since they met with a force of Police and Volunteer Militia that beat... show more Obama & Holder pulled off the same stunt in my state over AZSB 1070 back on Aug 4, 2010 which is Obama's Birthday.

However, these mouthy Democrat protestors did not set any fires (except for burning an American Flag) or rape any women, since they met with a force of Police and Volunteer Militia that beat the shitt out of them and sent them South across the Vast Reconquista Expanse for good.

Officer Darrin Wilson is Welcome to begin a new Life in fighting crime in the Wild Wild West Arizona

Maricopa County AZ Housewives Association - Standing for A Policy of Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp3JgWmQHcE

My romantic Scottsdale AZ neighborhood. Where The Policy Of Truth is enforced.