How many bus loads of rioters looters & rapists did the Democrat Party provide for the Ferguson MO Grand Jury acquittal of Officer Wilson?

Obama & Holder pulled off the same stunt in my state over AZSB 1070 back on Aug 4, 2010 which is Obama's Birthday.

However, these mouthy Democrat protestors did not set any fires (except for burning an American Flag) or rape any women, since they met with a force of Police and Volunteer Militia that beat the shitt out of them and sent them South across the Vast Reconquista Expanse for good.

Officer Darrin Wilson is Welcome to begin a new Life in fighting crime in the Wild Wild West Arizona

Maricopa County AZ Housewives Association - Standing for A Policy of Truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp3JgWmQHcE

Youtube thumbnail

My romantic Scottsdale AZ neighborhood. Where The Policy Of Truth is enforced.

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is too bad that liberals can't answer questions but only insult the asker. It is obvious the riots is something that obama and holder were hoping for. They want the turmoil to take attention off their scandals.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Ah, the answer to that question is a number which is equal to the number of men that your mother ........

(I shouldn't say it; Yahoo! would delete it.)

Okay, starting over.

They have 37 million bus loads. Or maybe it's 37 billion. Just a wild guess. A wild guess IS the only kind of answer you are looking for, right?

• Bill
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Housewives Association, is that what they call the Klan now?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.