Is 27dress.com a reliable website?

I found a dress I love but I don't want to risk spending $170 on something that isn't going to come or end up being in poor quality.

• Jamie

It's a poor quality Chinese site, and you run the risk of being scammed!

• severn

27 Dress Review

I did some research, its a drop shipping company. Many risks are involved with websites like those, its not accredited. It may not be scam but it definitely may be a scam. Nevertheless, the product is most likely going to come from china, and their sizes are not the same as us sizes. choose wisely

Not a safe site to visit or buy from. Reviews have warned of users being infected with malware after visiting the site and issues with purchases. Scamadvisor.com only rates this site a 42 of possible 100, so best to stay away.

• ?

1

Source(s): Low Priced Wholesale http://wholesaledirectories.latis.info/?SbNz

You can check the reviews. Reviews are good to check the reputation of one site.